Saturday, July 2, 2011

Blogging on Vacation

I thought about this today. Should I blog while on vacation? Or should I just wait and give a summary of what occurs when I get home.

Don't judge me, but I'm choosing to blog. (that's for you Deann!)

There won't be any fancy pictures, no home projects, and no recipe posts. But that's the point of vacation, right? Just deal :)

We made it to central Texas yesterday. Me and the kids. Just hung around and relaxed today. I had to catch up on some sleep because MJ had a rough night last night. Always seems to happen with traveling, but compounded from a snotty nose. Hoping for a better night tonight.

JJ is exhausted beyond belief. After day one. This leads to defiant, grumpy, strong-for-his age child. It's like dealing with a ticking time bomb. It's gonna go off, but when??? I'm nervous a bit knowing it will happen. We head to my parents' house tomorrow near San Antonio. JJ has horse camp on Tuesday. I hope he can keep it together. Wish I could toast to that one.

So off to bed. Getting up in the morning, packing and heading south. My parents are in their new house that was just completed 2 weeks ago. Excited to see it. Now to figure out where the Starbucks are along the way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment