Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Feta-Stuffed Burgers

This is an easy thing to do to make your burgers have a little kick.

I make 1/2 pound burgers for me and Brandon and a 1/3 pound burger for JJ.  MJ just eats the scraps that fall off of everyones :)

Here's what else I use:
1tsp Weber Grill Burger Seasoning (per burger)
2tbs-1/4cup of Feta Cheese (per burger)

Its pretty simple.  Add the seasoning to the meat and mix in well.

Split the 1/2 pound of meat evenly.  I actually got my scale out and weighed it to make sure I wasn't heavy on either side.  Then make two even patties.

This is only 3 total hamburgers. Meat split in 1/2 so you can 'stuff' them.
Place the cheese on top of one patty.  Put the other patty on top of the cheese and pinch the sides close.  Pinch them good.  You can pick the patty up and sort of work it in a circle to get things smoothed out.

Cheese on top of 1/2.
Putting 'top' on.
'Pinched' together.
Place on grill and flip often to make sure that it cooks evenly.

Good luck.  I didn't take any after pictures. I was too embarrassed.  Hope yours turn out better than mine - read my previous blog if you want to know what happened :)

Note: I knew JJ would turn his nose up at Feta.  So I replaced his Feta with shredded Monterey Jack Cheese.  Its a soft cheese, so it would melt easily.  He kept telling me, again, what a good dinner it was.  What a goofball.

No comments:

Post a Comment