Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Blogs of Note

So thought this would be fun to share. I really appreciate blogs now more than ever being a SAHM. I read a lot of "commercial" blogs, or those that are read by me and many others and monetarily supported by advertisers.

But there a couple of good ones that my friends have just stared that if you have time you should follow:

*Katie K. Is Losing It
My friend Katie from DE who is doing an amazing job of talking through the process of losing weight. She is so practical and tells it like is. Love reading her stuff.

*Don't Judge Me But
I've mentioned this one before, but if you missed it you should add this one. Deann does a great job of making me laugh. I also now appreciate the little conversations that I have with my kids that make me chuckle.

*Just Another Day in the Life of a SAHM
Alesha is new to the blogging game, but just from her two posts, I can tell she's gonna have a good one.

*Picks n Passions
Melissa also has a fairly new blog. She is covering a wide variety of topics and its great for everyone.

*Linda is Learning
Linda is my friend from DE and is new to blogging. I hope she starts documenting the experience she has in learning how to quilt and using her new sewing machine. I really can't wait to see it!

Well, there's 5. These are genuine people I know and love that are discovering how important it is to share your passions with people. I think I've learned a lot about myself and a lot about others just by reading blogs.

One thing I've learned on my own though is blogging via iPhone or iPad is not the best advised practice. Can't wait to get back to my computer so I can start sharing pictures again!

No comments:

Post a Comment