Friday, October 21, 2011

I have returned. Menu 10/21-10/27

Umm, yes.  I let the fast pace of life get the best of me.  I am back though and hoping that things sort of settle into a groove again.  I have done a lot of things in the last month and stayed pretty busy with school.  I have a lot of things that I want to do and therefore I am back to chronicle my journey, which hopefully doesn't flop under the pressure.

Here is our menu that starts tonight - I know its a little odd to start a menu on a Friday, but hey - at least I'm starting one, people.

Friday: Hoagie Bake (will post recipe later - this is really good and easy)

Saturday: Taco Soup

Sunday:  Beef Fajitas

Monday: Greek Chicken Burgers

Tuesday: Growth Group (I will explain this later)

Wednesday: Meatballs and Pasta

Thursday: Chili

Tonight's dinner is already in the oven.  I guess it might be slightly easier to plan this and execute starting on the weekend.  The follow through just may not be there come Monday.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment