Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Decision, Take 2

So I thought about things this weekend.  Thought what would work good for me, the kids, our family.  I really didn't think it would be this difficult! 
I called and talked to the school this morning.  Sounds like if its not 5yo, it may be a 3yo class.  Wow - I never thought I would be teaching those little kiddos, but what a cool opportunity.  The schedule is wonderful, 1/2 price tuition for the kids, and a little $ coming in. 
So I wrote an email - to the other job and told them that teaching was more what I wanted to do and that I was going to go that direction.  If the class doesn't work out, then I'm home this fall - no biggie. 
I am very thankful for all the opportunities that have presented themselves recently.  And know that God will put me in the right one in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment