Saturday, August 3, 2013

Here we go again....

Here is my proclamation that I will start to blog again.  As I sit here, about to fall asleep at 2pm in the afternoon - I will blog more.  I can't hardly cook a meal, sweep the floor, or fold the clothes - but I WILL blog more.  Yea right.  Well, I will try.

So here's an update of what's going on....
JJ starts the big 1st grade Monday.  He's ready.  And so am I.
MJ#1 is starting pre-K3 a week from Monday.  She is super ready.  And so am I.
MJ#2 is 9 months old and is the sweetest, predictable baby I've had.  She will miss her mama come Monday when she goes to daycare (only half a day - but still).  And I will miss her so much too.

That's about it.  Trying to stay sane, not be too OCD about things, and keep speaking to my children with an inside voice.  Wish I could get a nap every once in a while.  But it seems with 3 no ones schedule lines up.

Here's our menu for the week:

Monday: Grilled Chicken, Potatoes, Green Beans
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Roast Sandwiches
Wednesday: Breakfast
Thursday: TBD
Friday: TBD
Saturday: TBD

See....I can't even plan a weeks worth of food.  Yes, I will have time for this.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back. Good luck with the school year ahead. Know how busy Lauren is keeping up with the two girls and working full time. You have three! Enough said.....

    ReplyDelete