Thursday, June 16, 2011

I think I found my next project.

Slowing down this afternoon, I was able to catch up on some blog reading.  I read some really cool blogs that fill my head with all these awesome ideas that are completely unattainable for my skill level.

Until today.

Yes - I found something I think I can do.  And it would help a cause that has been needed for awhile.  I'm sure I could go to any of my friends spice cabinets and they would be a complete wreck.  Just like mine.  Here is a look inside my cabinet.

I think I use like 30% of that stuff?!
The blog I was reading, the Kitchn, is just a hodge-podge of cool ideas, food, and other stuff centered around the kitchen. *Thank you, Brandon*

One blog today talked about organizing your spice cabinet with mason jars.  LOVE IT.  I love mason jars AND I have a ton of them!!!  So I think I might do this next week.  Stay tuned to see what the completed project looks like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment