Monday, May 14, 2012

Procrastination

I haven't blogged since February.  February.  I complain about not blogging, but I realized today why I don't.  I have a to-do list a mile long.  Here are things I need to accomplish before Friday (in order of needing to get done).

1) Finish slideshow for school graduation program (which includes downloading and scanning pictures other people have given me)
2) Assemble students' work that needs to go home with them that we did not get to accomplish this year.
3) Fill out my class' certificates.
4) Fold clothes
5) Clean house
6) Prepare for my Thirty-One party on Wednesday (here at the house)
7) Prepare for my class' (and JJ's) K-4 graduation program on Thursday night
8) Prepare for my Thirty-One party on Friday (here at the house)
9) Prepare for my Pampered Chef party (here at the house)

All of these things need to get accomplished - plus Brandon is gone until Thursday lunchtime.  Thankful to still have an MJ that naps well.  I'm not sure why I bite off more than I can chew.  At least the last day of school is this Thursday (Praise the Lord!) so next week my schedule is clear (well, all but a dr appointment in Jackson for MJ's ears). 

But what am I doing?  Updating my credit card information on everything because I remembered right now.  It expires this month and our life revolves around that thing.  And my luck I'd forget to update it.

Oy vey.  Is it bed time yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment