Monday, November 26, 2012

Menu: Nov 26 through Nov 30

What a great Thanksgiving week!  I cannot believe how quickly it flew by.  Back to reality.  We did get the tree set up this last weekend and are in the process of decorating.  It's sort of like I have to go back after my 2 elves decorate to make sure the branches aren't going to fall off because of all the weight.  Here is what I'm planning on cooking this week:

Monday: Leftover Thanksgiving Dinner
Tuesday: Ham and Egg Sandwiches (they never got made last week)
Wednesday: Basil Pesto Chicken Pasta
Thursday: Deer Tacos
Friday: Red-Sauce Free Pizza (I'm gonna work on this one this week)

If you can't tell, I have to be a little careful about what I'm eating because of MJ #2.  She's sensitive on a few things.  Pasta sauce is one of them.  She really is not a fan!

So that's this weeks plan!  I braved Walmart today with MJ #1&2 and survived!  We were out quick though - just an apple juice, milk, bread sort of trip.  And carrots - because MJ #1 watched Yo Gabba, Gabba and they were eating carrots.  So she said she needed some too!

No comments:

Post a Comment