Friday, November 16, 2012

Menu: November 15 through November 23

So I'm on a mission - clean out our freezer/deep freeze/cupboard.  There is SO much food in these three areas in our house!  I wonder why I go to the store and buy things sometimes because I have a lot of stuff right there in the freezer that is capable of being eaten.  Plus, if we don't eat some of it soon it's not going to be very good.  So, I inspected these spots and came up with a menu (minus Thanksgiving - I obviously had to purchase a few things for that!). The object is to purchase as little as possible at the store and use up what we have.  Just think of it as an early spring cleaning :)

So here it goes!  Here is what we're having for the next 7 days:

Thursday (Yesterday): Beef Fajitas
Friday: Deer Burgers/Fries
Saturday: Chicken Fried Chicken/Corn/Mashed Potatoes
Sunday: Ham/Egg Sandwiches
Monday: Parmesan Tilapia BLT's
Tuesday: Velveeta Chicken and Broccoli Skillet
Wednesday: Breakfast for dinner
Thursday: Thanksgiving! Turkey, Cheesy Cornbread Stuffing, Mom's Green Beans, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Cranberries, Rolls, Pumpkin Pie, and Pecan Pie
Friday: Leftovers! :)

For recipes not linked above for Thanksgiving I'll try and type those up this weekend so they're there a little early.  All are super easy.  It's going to be a traditional Thanksgiving meal for us this year.  Nothing fancy :) I'm pumped!


No comments:

Post a Comment