Monday, June 13, 2011

Afternoon Craft Project: Sprucing Up Pictures

Disclosure: I am NOT very crafty.   Just be warned.

Brandon has been bugging me to get pictures for his office.  JJ just had his school pictures done plus his T-ball pics.  Brandon also has said that the picture he has of me is a little old.

So I decided to get this little job accomplished today.  I got a frame at Big Lots and a frame at Kohls. Since JJ's new pictures and my picture were odd shaped (why do they give you those pictures that are smaller than 3x5's?) I decided to do a collage with his and just back mine. 

I love crazy, but tasteful scrapbook paper.  I cut the paper to size, in this case one 8x10 and one 5x7.  I then just attached the pictures to the paper with the acid-free scrapbooking tape. 

And bam - project completed. You can add other little things, like stickers, or words to make this even better.  Almost like you're framing a scrapbook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment