Tuesday, June 14, 2011

House Party!

Who doesn't like a good party?

I have started reading couponing blogs and ran across this website called House Party.  After perusing it a bit, it looked legit enough I thought for fun I'd apply to be a host of a party.  What better way to really meet people than to have a party at our house!

I applied for the Ball Canning Party - this is right after I did my first canning experience.  I was really excited.  I thought - this will be AWESOME to have one of these and get free stuff (the premise of most parties is to get new products out there for people to try, to spread the word). 

Well, at the end of May I got the disappointing email that said, sorry, but you weren't selected.  I was bummed!  But I had also applied to do a few others as well - and by luck I was selected to host a Velveeta Cheesy Skillet Party!

So, the party is this weekend.  I got my 'house party' box today in the mail!  I'm excited!  This will almost be an 'open house' for friends that we've made here in our new town.  Brandon is a little worried that our house won't be exactly like he likes, but hey, we have 2 kids 4 and under - its not gonna be perfect. Ever.

Also, some other exciting news is hopefully tomorrow I will officially be a 31 consultant!  If you've never checked out 31, you really should!  I will have a party open in the next few days and will get to show some local people the amazing products you can get! If you're interested - just let me know and I'd be more than happy to help you out!

Anyway - here is the stuff I got today!  How cool is this?  And stuff to go home with our guests!  Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment