Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekly Menu - August 14

This is the last week of summer!  I tried to come up with some things that would be easy and mindless.  Hope I succeeded - I know I will be stressed with other stuff, like getting my room ready for teaching.  Today I'm at home because I have a dentist appointment at lunch.  I'll be spending the rest of the week up there though!  Parent night is Thursday!

Here is what we have planned:

Sunday - Out

Monday - Buffalo Chicken Pizza

Tuesday - BBQ Sausage, Potato Salad (possibly)

Wednesday - Chicken Parmigiana, Pasta

Thursday - Parent Night @ School (Probably out, or leftovers)

Friday - Fish Tacos (This is for JJ)

For lunches we have some sandwich meat and I was going to make some pasta salad.

I feel like I'm a little jumbled this week with all the things that are going on.  I am really going to try and keep this menu in place, but being exhausted might change a few things up.  Hoping it doesn't though.

Hope everyone has a great week.  Would love to hear what's on your menu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment